Thursday, August 15, 2013

Traveling

One day I happened to check Stephanie Lee's blog and saw she was going to be teaching in Mexico.

After much searching and checking it all out I decided to go...well... it was full.  Much to my surprise

 the three artist ;  Stephanie Lee, Judy Wise and Katie Kendrick added another week.  I was able to join

the new group of ladies and have found myself taken care of by  the kind and comforting Rebecca

Brooks, the hostess.  She has taken many groups to San Miguel de Allende and has made me to feel

safe traveling to Mexico  with her detailed information and kindness answering any question that I may

have.  She has taken care of every little detail and I know that I am in good hands.



This is a picture of the town that I found on Rebecca's web site "recuerda mi corazon"

I had never heard of this town but as I have been telling everyone about my trip, many people have said

that they have been there and how beautiful it is and how much I will enjoy it. It is know as an artist

area, selling leather goods, copper ware and tinware.  Rebecca laughingly tells me to bring an extra

suitcase.




I am looking forward to "meeting' the fellow travelers via blogs, and social media...I feel very brave 

going by myself but know I will come home with many new friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment