Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Procrastinating

I once had a nice little sewing chair.  I bought it when I bought my first embroidery machine, it was the

perfect size, no arms and it swizzled around.  One day my 6' 5" son decided to sit in it and swizzled a

little bit too much...much like the Three Little Bears chairs....so I went for some time without a chair.

When I finally decided to go get a new one, I headed to my local office supply store. My needs were:

no arms, adjustable height, and of course ability to swizzle around...not asking too much, I also wanted

it cheap. When the manager pointed out a stack of boxed chairs and gave me a discount, I was sold.

  Upon coming home and opening the box this is what I saw




yup, lime green, which  at times may be perfect, but I had decorated my sewing room many moons ago

in this fabric.


and as you can see it just doesn't do it.  I have been going to make a little slip cover for it for ages...


this is where the procrastination comes in.  I got busy this weekend and using my recent favorite 

fabric, good ole drop cloth,  and began.







I added a transfer to make sure everyone knew





And now that I see it in this picture, it needs a small ruffle at the bottom, so back to work. Unless

I procrastinate some more.

The graphic is from www.graphicsfairy.com







No comments:

Post a Comment