Thursday, August 15, 2013

busy summer

Oh how I love summer, seems I dread winter and cannot wait until the first signs of spring.

This has been another busy summer.  Babysitting grandchildren, hosting birthday dinners, traveling..

going on an Alaskan cruise with family and attending a wedding in Montana,

making art and jewelry with girlfriends, taking jewelry classes and celebrating our anniversary.

I always enjoy my beautiful peach tree and try to use the peaches before they fall and the squirrels  get

 them before I do.  See the little guy in the tree...well he likes peaches too.


This happens every year, the animals love the peaches as much as we do


1 comment:

  1. Hi!

    It's Linden. I just wanted to let you know, I started my blog! Its: www.thebarnandboots.blogspot.com

    Can't wait to see you later:-)

    Xo Linden

    ReplyDelete